The project includes the detail design of complete Power Supply and Traction, 750V Third rail traction and SCADA systems for Reach 5 and Reach 6 of Phase 2 of Bangalore Metro Rai. The corridors include Reach 5 from RV Road to Bommasandre (18.82Km) and Reach 6 from Nagavara to Gottigere (21.25km)
SYSTRA India was appointed to conduct the detail design consultancy services for Power Supply, Third rail Traction and SCADA system.
Systra provided services for the following tasks:
- Load Flow and Traction simulation studies
- Detail Design of 750V DC traction
- EMI/EMC studies
- Tender documents for Power Supply (for Receiving and Traction Sub stations)
- Substation equipment layouts and specifications
- Protection coordination design and planning for power system
- SCADA design
- Preparation of construction tender documents
- Interface documentation and management.
- Support during construction.