The Job Responsibilities for this position are described below:
- Testing of Microlok-II Solid state interlocking, AFTC (UM71) and DC track Circuit Testing, Testing of Indoor
- Wiring, Testing of LED signal Lamps Etc. Cable Continuity Insulation Testing, Earth Testing, Local Control
- Panel Testing and LCP to Microlok II correspondence testing.
- Testing of INTERLOCKING for station as well as auto block as per the Control Table chart.
- Simulation testing in SAT.
- Site Acceptance Testing (Equipments, System Integrations, Control Tables, AFTC, SIGNALS, MICROLOK-II,
- Testing of interlocking system & trackside equipment for system validation.
- Testing of application logic Road side station and Automatic block section.
- Testing of various wiring connection between relay room & SSI room.
- Installation of Microlok-II, Audio Frequency Track Circuit, IPS, Signal, Point Machine, Level Crossing Gate,
- Maintaining the testing documents of as per Test plan and test sheets.
- Application logic Program loading in MLK-II system.
- Functional testing of IPS unit with RDSO approved checklist.
- Updating the As Built copies of the Interface circuit.
- Updating the daily progress at site.
the record of installed material for Station and Auto Section