The Job Responsibilities for this position are described below:
- Checking and Testing of drawings like Track Circuit Bonding Plans, Cable Core Plan, Location & CT Rack Termination details, Cable route plan, Panel front Plate diagram.
- Instrumental in Planning for execution work (outdoors) & installation of outdoor equipment including 220 mm thrust Point Machines on Thick Web Switches, Cable laying, Signal marking and foundation.
- Shouldering the onus of preparing various database & records for CRS & commissioning, pre-commissioning purpose like Cable Megering detail, earthing details, various certificates, official documents etc.
- Well acquainted with installation and commissioning of DC track circuit and MSDAC track circuit.
- Complete knowledge of wiring and testing of various railways instruments like TLBI, DLBI, AXLE Counter and Point Group.
- IPS Installation and commission with Battery Bank and complete Power calculation for various stations.
- Handling the Erection of Signal Posts & Location Box for shifted cable, Point Machines, Track Lead Junction Boxes, both winch & electrically operated lifting barriers.
the team of wiremen for Indoor works system having the sound knowledge
about the system.