The Candidate will work on the project - Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor Project 3, A project of Indian Railway funded by World Bank.
The Project Consists of Project Management Consulting services for construction of Single line Electrified (2X25 KV) Railway Track complete with Signalling & Telecommunication system and related infrastructure for Khurja- Pilkhani, section (Approx. 222 Route Kms) of Eastern Dedicated Freight corridor Project-3.
The Candidate will work on the following:
- Review of Preliminary Design and Drawings and Definitive / Detailed Design and Drawings
- Review of Alignment by Field Check of Designs
- Review of Plans and Specifications
- Review Adequacy of Survey Ground Control Stations
- Review of Soil and Material Investigation
- Review of Geotechnical Investigations
- Review of Geometric Design of Railway Alignment
- Review of Earthwork Designs i.e. Subgrade Construction, Excavation for Cuttings and
- Trimming Sub grade of Cuttings, Embankment Placement and Soil Treatment, Blanket Course, Drainage, etc.
- Review of Provision for Permanent Markers