Candidate would be working on Permanent role with SYSTRA India (Full Time) for the Project: Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor Project 2. A project of Indian Railway funded by World Bank.
The Project consists of Project Management Consulting services for construction of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor Project-2- (Mughalsarai – New Bhaupur).
The Candidate will work on the following:
- Review of Preliminary Design and Drawings and Definitive / Detailed Design and Drawings·
- Review of Compatibility with Train Management System (TMS)/Electronic Interlocking (EI)·
- Installations of Adjacent Sections·
- Review of Train Management System (TMS)·
- Advice on Finalising Quality Control and Quality Assurance Manual of the Consultant.
- In addition to the above any other responsibility as directed by TL.