The Site Engineer must follow the advice of Sectional Engineer and guide other stakeholders within his area of expertise and supervise construction management services for the Project and perform other duties as assigned. The Site Engineer will work as a part of the Sectional Engineer’s/ Power Supply team and is required to:
- Manage and be at the fore front of all efforts required for inspection and quality assurance of the project related to erection/installation of Power Supply equipment in conjunction with the Scope of Work.
- Construction program and Quality assurance plan of the project.
- Make extensive field visits and inspections of ongoing erection/installation of Power Supply equipment including:
- Testing & commissioning of all plants & equipment for traction power supply
- Do interface coordination with various stakeholders and submit periodic reports to Sectional Engineer
- Inspecting and monitoring the site-specific Quality Assurance programs.
- Shall maintain close liaison and act as a bridge between Sectional Engineer and Contractors' field units.