Chief Resident Engineer - Elevated will assist Chief Project Manager - Elevated for all works on the elevated sections.
The Job Responsibilities for this position are described below:
- Responsible for assisting Chief project manager – Elevated in chairing the start-up meeting with Detail Design Consultants and later with the Construction Contractors, to decide on parameters and methodology for preparation and approval of designs and construction methodology respectively.
- Review of preliminary and final detailed design submissions of Design Consultants.
- Review of method statement, inspection and test plan submitted by Contractors.
- Review of technical specifications, standards and design manuals sourced by Design Consultants.
- Co-ordination with respective GC-Management and the field units of GC for implementation of instructions of client on the issues concerning them.
- Witness the contractor’s trial panels, testing and commissioning to ensure quality of work complies with the specifications.