The Chief Resident Engineer- UG will assist Project Manager/ Chief Tunnel Construction Engineer (Underground) in the entire Construction of the Underground Section including Tunnels & Stations.
The Job Responsibilities for this position are described below:
- Responsible for the start-up meeting with the Construction Contractors, to decide on construction methodology and scheduling.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of progress of work by contractor and plan remedial measures in case milestones are not likely to be achieved.
- Lead the Construction Supervision Team to ensure quality & safety and construction in accordance with approved designs and laid down specifications.
- Updating the Project Manager / Chief Tunnel Construction Engineer (Underground) and MEGA on the work progress and achievement milestones.
- Assists PM/UG in supervision & monitoring the Underground construction.